[GeoNode-users] Include 2 resources into a list.html

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:10:26 PDT 2015

Hi Israel,
the key for you is to have two separate Angular scopes, one for each list.
So you would have to elaborate more this file
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/static/geonode/js/search/search.js,
and create another module like this
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/templates/search/search_scripts.html#L30
with
the api you created.

This is the very basic introduction. The angular documentation may help you
more.

Hope it helps