[GeoNode-users] GeoNodish way to restrict download

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:03:31 PST 2015

Hi Vivien

I was pretty sure to have already added a "Request Download" feature,
and here it is:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/commit/c44d5a9d6aca2ced02db2b644fa137e0d1f64170

Not sure why now is not working anymore, I am looking into this.
I am also experiencing some other regressions with permissions (I believe on
the javascript side), I am having a look at it.

cheers