[GeoNode-users] Shifting Down Elements in GeoExplorer

Ramesh De Silva desilvarami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 03:50:58 PST 2015

Hi,

I needed to include a larger banner to my GeoNode. Obviously that resulted
covering certain elements. I manged to shift down all those hidden elements
in all other pages but not in GeoExplorer view. In GeoExplorer, all the
tools and some portion of the map is hidden by the new banner.
Can someone please provide me some tips, about how to push down the
elements in the GeoExplorer view. I couldn't figure this out by inspecting
the elements with my limited CSS knowledge.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Ramesh