[GeoNode-users] Unsubscribe from mail list

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:49:07 PDT 2015

Hi Teresia
I have just tested this, and I can receive the email with the unsubscribe
link without problems.

Two things two check here:
1. did you type the same email you are using for this mailing list
(terey... at gmail.com) before clicking the "unsubscribe" button?
2. did you check if it is in your spam?

If both don't apply I will remove you manually (but cannot figure out
what happened)
regards