[GeoNode-users] upload, WMS and permission errors

santos luis quispe choque santoslqc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:35:37 PDT 2015

Dear

Again with my questions, I tell them we are implementing a node, for that
we are installing the GeoNode 2.0.1, everything is OK except that when
Harvesting (WMS) with other nodes i get error. I can not connect what does
not happen with the 2.0.

I ask you can help me.

Beforehand thank you very much for your help
Best Regards

The error is as follows:
[image: Imágenes integradas 1]
403 FORBIDDEN
DEBUG is set to False but the host of the path provided to the proxy
service is not in the PROXY_ALLOWED_HOSTS setting.