[GeoNode-users] Customizing a geonode 2.4 project

Le Ny Conseil lenyconseil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 05:08:39 PDT 2015

Hello Annalisa and dear list members,

I'm particulary interested in this topic because i've tried few weeks ago
to customize the look&feel of Geonode 2.4b22 without success.
Not sure that the documentation be up to date.

I have tried to replace my_geonode by a new template name, a new folder was
created in my home folder but i've never succeed to visualize my geonode
with the new templates.

Is there here a committer who could tell us more about this important point
?

Thanks,
Happy spring day to everybody.