[GeoNode-users] Customizing a geonode 2.4 project

Corey Carpenter fruitwerks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 00:21:14 PDT 2015

YES - Please share, such  tool would be exceptional

And as a community we can maintain and improve the code.

- Best Regards

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:17 AM, Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> yes, that is the correct procedure.
> I see that you developed a Python migration tool to perform the
> PostgreSQL schema migration from 2.0 to 2.4, could you release it for
> public?
> Thanks so much
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 6:04 AM, GC-54 <nepanode at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The documentation for running a django project wrapper/skeleton hasn't
> been
> > updated for use with 2.4 but after doing it realized it comes down to
> using
> > an upstream version tag for the geonode-project github repo ... as an
> > interim I took some notes on what I did to get Geonode 2.4b20+ running
> and
> > customized on Ubuntu 14.04. Hope this helps, if there are any gaps let me
> > know:
> >

> https://github.com/DOE-NEPA/NEPAnode/wiki/Migrating-Current-NEPAnode-Site
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Le Ny Conseil <lenyconseil at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello Annalisa and dear list members,
> >>
> >> I'm particulary interested in this topic because i've tried few weeks
> ago
> >> to customize the look&feel of Geonode 2.4b22 without success.
> >> Not sure that the documentation be up to date.
> >>
> >> I have tried to replace my_geonode by a new template name, a new folder
> >> was created in my home folder but i've never succeed to visualize my
> geonode
> >> with the new templates.
> >>
> >> Is there here a committer who could tell us more about this important
> >> point ?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Happy spring day to everybody.

> Paolo Corti
> Geospatial software developer
> web: http://www.paolocorti.net
> twitter: @capooti
> skype: capooti

Any use, dissemination, distribution, posting on Internet bulletin boards,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information contained herein by
or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
Use of this content for any other purpose is a violation of International
Copyright Laws.