[GeoNode-users] Customizing a geonode 2.4 project

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:40:50 PDT 2015

Hi, my 2 cents. The Geonode project should be used whenever you want to
customize a Geonode. For Geonode 2.0 use the master branch of the
geonode_project. For Geonode 2.4 use the 2.4 branch. The
geonode_project local_settings is actually unnecessary ( we removed it in
the 2.4 branch) because it will always read the geonode's setting so you
can keep using the geonode's local_settings.

Hope this helps.