[GeoNode-users] Geonode for large Spatial data infrastructures

Ariel Nunez ingenieroariel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:31:44 PDT 2015

Hey Daniel,

I am knee deep on a project I need to finish and cannot spare much time for
a detailed answer but could not pass the opportunity to congratulate you on
that project. And to tell you that several groups have invested features
into GeoServer and GeoNode to make the architecture that you are describing
possible, but so far only Matthew Hanson has been able to use some of it in
production.

c), d) and e) are features that need to go into GeoNode even if they are
not present in 2.4.

In Brazil there is a lot of expertise on the Django and GeoServer side,
have you considered subcontracting a local company to help you develop on
GeoNode?

-a