[GeoNode-users] migrate geonode 2.4 to another server

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 02:39:38 PDT 2015

I have no way to test this right now but I believe that truncating the
base_links table and running the updatelayers command should fix this.
Before doing this action do a backup and try it on just one layer
(removing the links related to only that layer from the base_links
table)
You may also need to run the updatemaplayerip command.

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 11:08 AM, Alessandro Burastero
<alessandro at acrotec.it> wrote:
> Hi guys
> i need to migrate my geonode 2.4b22 to another server (same os: ubuntu 14-04
> and same geonode version)...
>
> I tried doing it in this way:
>  - copy the geoserver data, styles and workspace directory in the new server
>  - domp via pg_dump and restore via psql the geonode database
>
> the result is that geonode recognize all layers but it cannot view them
> because all links in the layer metadata contains the old server address...
>
> haw can i solve it?
>
> thanks in advance
>     Alessandro

Paolo Corti