[GeoNode-users] geonode 2.4 dev layers not displayed: CLIENT_RESULTS_LIMIT = ;

Jesus gesusjl at gmail.com
Mon May 4 07:15:50 PDT 2015

Hi Simone.

As you say I need to figure out if there's any interfering template or
app causing the problem. in the meanwhile i remove the
{{CLIENT_RESULTS_LIMIT}} template tag from search_scripts.html in
"production server" and substitute with a numeric value. Not doing so
makes javascript break (not default value is provided)

I will let you know if i find out the cause of the problem.

Thanks!

Jesús