[GeoNode-users] Geocoding

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue May 5 03:58:06 PDT 2015

Hi Annalisa
I don't think anything was done in this regards. Not even sure how
easy would be to implement it, as we would need to recursively scan
all of the records of each GeoNode layer (maybe a search engine could
be used at this regard?)
If instead you need just to geocode a location and zoom to the
corresponding point in the map, you could add the geocoder tool [1] in
your map template.
cheers

[1] http://suite.opengeo.org/4.1/webapps/gxp/viewer/geocoder.html

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Annalisa Schiavon
<annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list!
> It is planned to implement geocoding functionality in geonode? I see this
> issue: https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/issues/1810, I think it would be
> very useful.
> Someone has already added this functionality, any ideas, examples?
>
> Thanks a lot
> Annalisa

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer