[GeoNode-users] ppa:geonode/testing install issue

Charles Cossé ccosse at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:48:40 PDT 2015

Hi Simone,  thank you for answering.

I went ahead and provisioned a normal 14.04 server and the installation of
ppa:geonode/testing is working, so must be something weird with the
raspberry-pi image.   In fact I now found that the rpi 14.04 install also
fails on startx after installing xubuntu-desktop as per the same
instructions <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ARM/RaspberryPi>.

Charles