[GeoNode-users] Maps doesn't show up in GeoExplorer unless I login to the GeoServer

KhunSanAung khunsanaung.gis at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:49:42 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I've installed geonode-testing on Ubuntu 14.04 Server.

Creating users in GeoNode is okay.
I have one problem here regarding on displaying and viewing the published
maps.
I've uploaded the gis layer to GeoNode.
Thumbs nail works.
When I view my layer in geoexplorer, it shows only pink tile.

When I login to the GeoServer with Admin user, only then, the maps is
visible in GeoExplorer.

It is supposed to be visible for all public users but not only the admin
user.

Could someone please guide me please, how can I fix this problem?

Thank you very much.

--
Have a nice day!
--