[GeoNode-users] Possible to save a GeoRSS feed to a map?

Luiz Vital luiz.vital at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:35:44 PDT 2015

Hi Charles,

I've noticed this problem a time ago, and posted a possible solution to the
code in  GeoExplorer, but had no feedback from the list.

https://groups.google.com/a/opengeo.org/forum/#!searchin/geonode-dev/georss/geonode-dev/0QGzFgkudy4/oQJ4tvOgvHQJ

Here goes a copy of the message in case you don't want to register
geonode-dev list