[GeoNode-users] translation of map tools

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:59:03 PDT 2015

Hi Jeffrey,

I created a PR for the Italian translation of geoexplorer sometime ago that has been merged by @bartvde into master and currently OpenGeo Suite ships GeoExplorer with such supported language. Anyway I see that https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/static/geonode/js/extjs/GeoNode-GeoExplorer.js doesn’t inherit the original as submodule so that work cannot be exploited automatically. Porting would impact just two files though.

Francesco