[GeoNode-users] translation of map tools

Annalisa Schiavon annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com
Mon May 18 01:53:07 PDT 2015

Thank you all.
Jeffrey you mean geonode team to make the necessary changes or me in my
project?

I see now
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/maps/templates/maps/map_geoexplorer.js#L12
that set GeoExt.Lang.set("{{ LANGUAGE_CODE }}");  like described here
http://suite.opengeo.org/4.1/webapps/gxp/viewer/locale.html
In my settings LANGUAGE_CODE  is = "it - IT".
I've just try to set  LANGUAGE_CODE = "it", but nothing has changed.
What else would I change?

Thanks