[GeoNode-users] Using GeoNode users to connect to Geoserver by Opengeo Suite QGIS Plugin

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Thu May 28 06:54:33 PDT 2015

Hi Davi,

unfortunately that plugin interacts directly with the users repository within geoserver. At the moment the only scenario I would expect this working is to have a centralized user repository for both GeoNode and GeoServer, for instance a LDAP directory server. But I don’t know if GeoNode supports it, django does though.

Francesco