[GeoNode-users] Remote Service (WMS) from MapProxy instance

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Wed Nov 4 07:35:19 PST 2015

Hmm, it seems it is not the firewall...

On adding a service the metadata is read in correctly and according
layers are created in geonode, but the data is never loaded on the
layers map view...

Any advice on how I could debug this? I don't get anything that helps in
/var/log/apache2/error.log

On an internal test VM these (external and internal) services work as
remote services in geonode, but not on the live server instance. Both
are installed from the ubuntu packages.

Thanks and regards,
Christian