[GeoNode-users] map latitude longitude from mouse position and xml

akaki ratiani ratiani at mia.gov.ge
Tue Nov 10 00:11:54 PST 2015

1)I am interesting, does Geonode support map latitude longitude when I
moving cursor  position.

If geonode does not have this function, we will be glad if the stuff can add
this future. That would be great  update.

2) I have xml file which shows radars  position movements (in xml file is -
latitude, longitude coordinates that are changing every 1 minute).

I'd like to add this file like a layer on map ,which will display our
radars. I do not know how to do this, Can you help me in this item?