[GeoNode-users] geonode customization

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:55:12 PST 2015

Hi Tom,

I tried to register my geonode as CSW service, and it seems to work fine,
but I don't understand how can I harvest the metadata in geonode...

E.

Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] geonode customization
From: tom.kralidis at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 06:25:38 -0500
CC: ortelius at gmail.com; geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
To: frippe12573 at hotmail.com

Can you try running updatelayers to see if the GeoNetwork records are added?
An alternative approach is to not have GeoNetwork as a backend, but instead harvest it as a remote service in GeoNode.

Sent from my iPhone