[GeoNode-users] BUG currupted Geonode DB ?

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de
Mon Nov 16 02:37:33 PST 2015

Hello list,
I think I have found a bug:

If I upload a shapefile through the web interface (add layers) and delete it through the user web interface some info seems to stay saved in the db. If I reupload the same files as new layer through the web interface (add layers) it:

  *   wont render them correctly
  *   does not recognize the SRS correctly
  *   wont have any geometry info
If I inspect the layer in geoserver and try to reload the feature attributes it will give me:
"cant load attribute list, internal error: schema 'layerName' does not exist"

cheers
Florian

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Florian Hoedt

B.Sc. Florian Hoedt
Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe / Campus Höxter
FB 9 Landschaftsarchitektur und Umweltplanung
An der Wilhelmshöhe 44
37671 Höxter
Tel.: 05271-687-7478
E-Mail: florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de<mailto:florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de>