[GeoNode-users] R: Problem to set new list of scale map in geonode

Albano Giovanni albano.giovanni at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 23 04:49:50 PST 2015

Hi,

yes the ones in the map composer

Giovanni Albano

Da: Simone Dalmasso [mailto:simone.dalmasso at gmail.com]
Inviato: lunedì 23 novembre 2015 13:25
A: Albano Giovanni
Cc: geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
Oggetto: Re: [GeoNode-users] Problem to set new list of scale map in geonode

Hi what do you mean by geonode list of scales? the ones in the map composer?

Good morning,
I have a problem with the list of map scales.
I'm trying to change the list of map scales.
I would use those in gridset: GlobalCRS84Scale
I modified the default gridset in geoserver and i reloaded the gridset using command of geoserver Seed / Truncate of the layer.
But when I open geonode list of scales refers to the old gridset. What's wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Giovanni Albano

Rispetta l’ambiente. Hai davvero bisogno di stampare questa mail?
Please consider the environment – Do you really need to print this email?

Ai sensi del D.lgs n. 196 del 30.06.03 (Codice Privacy) si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La preghiamo di eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione. Grazie

This message, for the D.lgs n. 196 / 30.06.03 (Privacy Code), may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation