[GeoNode-users] Download Layer errors

Truongxuan Quang truongxuanquang at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 02:30:24 PST 2015

Hello all members

I have problem with layer download for raster layers, when I open rater and
download GeoTiff or GeoWebCache they gave me errors as below:
- if I download GeoTiff the error responses

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ServiceExceptionReport
version="1.2.0" >   <ServiceException code="InvalidParameterValue"
locator="bbox">
      illegal bbox, minX: 1666666.666666667 is greater than maxX: 1000000.0
</ServiceException></ServiceExceptionReport>

and if I click to GeoWebCache:

400: For input string: "{z}"

And the other question also related to Download Layer in geonode, I used
titling for GTopo30 image, when I select "Download Layers" it listed about
30 times of GeoTiff and also also ImageMosaic, I don't know how to fix and
manage them.

please help, thanks,

Quang