[GeoNode-users] theming geonode fails with connection refused error

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de
Fri Oct 2 06:15:39 PDT 2015

Hi Jeffrey,
tackled it with your help, thanks.

For the list it was a proxy error. You are able to work around it with:

sudo update-ca-certificates
export http_proxy=http://<proxy>:<port>
export https_proxy=http://<proxy>:<port>
sudo -E django-admin startproject my_geonode --template=https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/archive/master.zip -epy,rst

Seems like the environmental variable for https proxy was lost between my putty-ssh sessions.

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Florian Hoedt

B.Sc. Florian Hoedt
Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe / Campus Höxter
FB 9 Landschaftsarchitektur und Umweltplanung
An der Wilhelmshöhe 44
37671 Höxter
Tel.: 05271-687-7478
E-Mail: florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de