[GeoNode-users] import SHP

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:12:39 PDT 2015

As for the thumbnails, I think you need to give permissions to the
webserver to the directory where the thumbs are generated.

Regarding the error, as Simone suggested, it would be useful that you
could test your environment this way:

$ python manage.py shell
then try to import the settings with
>>> from django.conf import settings
then see how the MAP_BASELAYERS looks like with
>>> settings.MAP_BASELAYERS

thanks