[GeoNode-users] Permissions on GeoNode deployment

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 23:24:57 PDT 2015

Melvin,
the docs to deploy it with a custom installation is actually this one that
you followed.
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/install/custom_install.html#custom-install,
I use those steps when I need to deploy a new GeoNode with custom
installation.
The errors that you are encountering seems to me due to what I wrote
previously, incorrect SITE_URL settings and Geoserver misconfiguration.