[GeoNode-users] Fwd: [GeoNode-devel] bing api request denied

Davi Custodio davicustodio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:52:09 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Davi Custodio <davicustodio at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] [GeoNode-devel] bing api request denied
To: Paolo Corti <pcorti at gmail.com>

Simone and Paolo,

started happening some strange things in all my GeoNode servers after the
problem with Bing began to happen:

1 - When performing "geonode updatelayers" no thumb file is generated in
the /var/www/geonode/uploaded/thumbs

2 - When you access a layer and force the thumb generation in the "set"
button, the thumb is usually generated for some layers and your file too,
but for most, the thumb generated shows only the background map (Mapquest
OpenStreetMap) without showing the contents of the layer of geoserver.

Tested in both situations: taking and keeping bing in the local_settings.py.

Any idea what might be going on?

Davi de O. Custódio

--
Davi de O. Custódio