[GeoNode-users] Errors on Metadata category

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:04:07 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Annalisa Schiavon
<annalisa.schiavon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've just installed new geonode RC1 (congratulations) but there is an error
> when I try to set any category to one of my layer, it gives Internal Server
> Error.
> I've experienced this error just before to update geonode, on ver 2.4b26,
> but after having installed the geonode-project to make my template.
> I've noticed that category in metadata page was misaligned.
> Now it seems ok, it has get the only one category setted, but gives the same
> error when I try to set a new category, on any layer.

This could be a permission issue (thumbnail can not be written in file system)
check permissions on the thumbnail directory
If not, check your web server error log for more specific information

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net
twitter: @capooti