[GeoNode-users] German as metadata language option is missing

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de
Thu Oct 22 06:05:50 PDT 2015

Hello,
Any updates about this issue? Should be fixed for the release of 2.4
---
Regarding to my language option “german” not available in the metadata edit dialog, eg:
YOURNODE/layers/geonode%3ALAYERNAME/metadata

This is still present, even though settings.py does contain:
LANGUAGES = (
    ('en', 'English'),
    ('es', 'Español'),
    ('it', 'Italiano'),
    ('fr', 'Français'),
    ('de', 'Deutsch'),

Not sure what is wrong with geonode. This error is not bound to my install since:
http://demo.geonode.org/layers/geonode%3Astreams_1/metadata

does not show german as option, too.
---

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Florian Hoedt

B.Sc. Florian Hoedt
Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe / Campus Höxter
FB 9 Landschaftsarchitektur und Umweltplanung
An der Wilhelmshöhe 44
37671 Höxter
Tel.: 05271-687-7478
E-Mail: florian.hoedt at hs-owl.de