[GeoNode-users] still having the bing error

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Thu Oct 22 14:47:08 PDT 2015

Hey,

so commented out the Bing entry in local_settings.py,

   }, {
     "source": {"ptype": "gxp_mapquestsource"},
     "name":"naip",
     "group":"background",
     "visibility": False
#  }, {
#    "source": {"ptype": "gxp_bingsource"},
#    "name": "AerialWithLabels",
#    "fixed": True,
#    "visibility": False,
#    "group":"background"
   }, {
     "source": {"ptype": "gxp_mapboxsource"},
   }

but, when I look into an existing map the bing-aerial background map is
still selectable and so I get the zoom error and the map hangs up:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'resources' of undefined
OpenLayers.Layer.Bing.OpenLayers.Class.initLayer    @ GeoExplorer.js:1350

Of course I have restarted the server/apache/tomcat etc.

What am I missing?

cheers,
stefan

PS: I am running on GeoNode 2.0 :