[GeoNode-users] geonode-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 43

Julio Cesar Refosco juliorefosco at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 03:19:19 PDT 2015

Hello,
I've installed geonode 2.4b28 on a ubuntu 14.04. During the installation everything went fine but as I started to upload layers, I identify an issue related to the navigation on the map. When I zoom de map with a layer, the first action of zoom goes well but then them zoom like freezes and I cant zoom again. The other functions still ok and active, only the zoom freezes until I make a refresh cliking in "layers" or in other function.
Does anybody face the issue?
Thanks in advance.
Julio