[GeoNode-users] segmentation fault while I save a map

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:04:58 PDT 2015

Hi,

I run the command you suggested me:

python manage.py runserver my_server_name:8000
Validating models...

0 errors found
October 28, 2015 - 12:03:02
Django version 1.6.11, using settings 'geonode.settings'
Starting development server at http://my_server_name:8000/
Quit the server with CONTROL-C.

then I tried to male the same operation, saving a new map, but I had not a traceback on the terminal.

E.