[GeoNode-users] Layer upload and enabling django-notification

Seno Adiwicaksono senoadiw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 03:52:45 PDT 2015

Hi Simone,

Looks like that did the trick, all that was required was to:

sudo chown root:www-data /var/www
sudo chmod g+w /var/www

It's okay to leave the /var/www/geonode owner and permission alone (I
switched mine back to root:root with 755 perm). Also the notification
folder in /var/www/geonode is not required.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

SN