[GeoNode-users] Metadata Import with PyCSW

Jonáš Veselka jonas.veselka at gisat.cz
Wed Sep 23 04:47:45 PDT 2015

Dear Ariel and others,
two months ago, I asked You to help with my task to move metadata from
GeoNode 1.2 to GeoNode 2.4. You have posted some good advices, that pushed
me, but I didn't manage to do it that way.
I'am sorry, I didn't respond anymore. After trying many dead ends, I finaly
moved metadata by writing a python script to simulate POST requests of
GeoNode metadata form, for each layer. It is very specific for our needs
(some fields are constant, some are omitted), but if anyone is fighting
this issue, I can post the script.
Thanks,
Jonáš