[GeoNode-users] post-installation issues

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:41:15 PDT 2015

Eugenio to debug you can open a python in your virtualenv with
$ python manage.py shell
then try to import the settings with
>>> from django.conf import settings
then see how the MAP_BASELAYERS looks like with
>>> settings.MAP_BASELAYERS

for the second question the answer is yes, geoserver shares the same users
as geonode although it keeps a default admin password that you change both
in the settings and the geoserver users page.