[GeoNode-users] Permissions on GeoNode deployment

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 23:10:08 PDT 2015

Hi Melvin, there may be more than one errors here:

- first seems that you did not set the SITE_URL properly in the settings as
the client is requesting the static content over localhost:8000 so maybe
you have also to turn odd DEBUG and do a collectstatic (check also the
settings for static_root and apache ownership there).

- second geoserver may be unable to access GeoNode for authentication
purposes because is looking for it on port 8000, for this you should refer
to the docs here
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/install/custom_install.html#custom-install

hope this helps