[GeoNode-users] opening up client side of geonode server on ubuntu error

Levi Westerveld levi.westerveld at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:47:10 PDT 2016

Hello,

We just recently managed to transfer our data from 2.0 to 2.4, but after
trying to open up our server so that it can be accessed through a normal
web browser online, we are getting an Internal Server Error. (
http://opengeo.grida.no/) Is there a tutorial out there on the steps to
take to set the server so that it can be accessed in a web browser?

When the geonode was running internally, we could also not access the
geoserver (each time I would get a tomcat7 error message). Is the geoserver
something that should be installed independently from the geonode in the
terminal? Perhaps that is the source of the initial issue?

Many thanks,

Levi