[GeoNode-users] Does not display the attributes of the layer loaded in GeoNode 2.0

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Wed Apr 13 10:22:14 PDT 2016

Hello all,

its even worse with GeoNode 2.0: None of the style dialog dropdown boxes
(attribute name, symbol style, or font type) is working anymore in
Firefox, Chrome, Safari.

I am not sure where this comes from... What I see is that the server is
actually sending the style info data in an xml. But building and
displaying the lists is the problem. So it is probably a client side
problem. However, I may mention that I also got a 405 error for
http://cedeusdata.geosteiniger.cl/gs/rest/styles - but only in the
beginning.

What works however is doing the style definition in GeoServer, but the
selected attribute is then not shown in the dialog.

Nobody else having this problem?

best,
stefan

PS: ooh.. for the symbol list I get now (in Chrome):

VM245:3 Uncaught ReferenceError: preview is not defined

(function(values,parent,xindex,xcount
/**/) {
with(values){ return preview; }
})