[GeoNode-users] geonode importlayers error when metadata XML is present

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:43:34 PDT 2016

Hi Tom et al.,

I saw that you closed the issue. Great. Two questions though
1) Was the problem related to how the metadata was produced (incomplete)?
Or related to geonode not accepting incomplete data?

2) I'm a newbie when it comes to updating GeoNode. I have it installed from
the ppa repositories. How can I apply the patch you just comited? Should I
just convert the GeoNode install folder from my machine into a git
repository and pull from Github? Are there any tutorials on how to do that?

Thanks
Daniel

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Daniel Victoria <daniel.victoria at gmail.com