[GeoNode-users] failed migration from 2.0 to 2.4

Levi Westerveld levi.westerveld at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:36:39 PDT 2016

Hello Paolo and Simone,

We just ran the script again and we got a new error message in the
terminal. Have you seen this before? Is it maybe because we had already ran
the scripts at an earlier stage? Thank you for your help!

Levi

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/administrator/geonode-migration_from20_to_24/migrate_contactroles.py",
line 4, in <module>
    src = utils.get_src()
  File "/home/administrator/geonode-migration_from20_to_24/utils.py", line
21, in get_src
    "dbname='%s' user='%s' port='5432' host='%s' password='%s'" %
(gn20_dbname, gn20_user, gn20_host, gn20_password)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py", line 179,
in connect
    connection_factory=connection_factory, async=async)
psycopg2.OperationalError: FATAL:  could not open file "base/16384/11757":
Read-only file system

--
Levi Westerveld