[GeoNode-users] public access layers on geoserver (independent from geonode)

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:07:34 PDT 2016

Did not test it, but if they are loaded separately from GeoNode, for
example using the GeoServer admin or the REST interface, I think it is
still possible just to create a new workspace, add some layers that
should be public by default, and use them. It is even possible to have
a dedicated GetCapabilities document for that workspace using a
virtual OWS service.