[GeoNode-users] Windows Installer Error

Alessio Fabiani alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it
Tue Apr 26 02:09:13 PDT 2016

The installer tries to install a local version of the JRE using the
installer from Oracle.
It may be possible that it conflicts with an already JRE/JDK installer on
you system and present among the Windows "Programs". This would explain why
you cannot see the jre folder under the GeoNode-2.4.x root.

However, if the Tomcat7 starts and GeoServer is up and running, it is ok.

The major issue is why Apache2 does not start. Do you see some error on the
GeoNode-2.4.x\Apache2\logs log files?
Can you maybe send the error.log to me?

Best Regards,
Alessio Fabiani.

==
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==

Ing. Alessio Fabiani
@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

*AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003*

nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il
loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio,
per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo
messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di
darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio
stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso,
divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od
utilizzarlo per finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai
principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
(Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
information in this message that has been received in error. The sender
does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Carlo Di Michele <carlo.dimichele at gmail.com