[GeoNode-users] Change SITE_URL of GeoNode 2.4 installation

Marco Tosato marco.jem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 07:50:04 PDT 2016

Hello everyone :-) I'm having a issue with GeoNode, tried to google around
for a solition but not able to find one.
Basically I need to change the SITE_URL of my installation (GeoNode2.4),
the problem is that after changing his setting the legend of the layers
disappers, the legend image still points to the old URL despite having
restarted apache and tomcat and having cleared the geoserver cache.
Have you got any suggestion to fix the proble? Maybe GeoNode stores the
links or the address of the server somewhere in the DB?

Thanks in advance