[GeoNode-users] Uploading Shapefile from QGIS

Amedeo Fadini fame at libero.it
Tue Aug 2 01:22:57 PDT 2016

Hello

> I would like to do some improvements on my GeoNode code, intending to
> minimise problems uploading data produced by QGis users.
>
> 1- The .prj file dont have EPSG key. Instead, it should be possible upload a
> .qpj file.
>
> 2- The .sld file loses their cofiguration almost every time.
>
> 3- All users should be allowed to upload .sld files.
>
> Is there any work around to any of these questions?
> Which source code files should change to achieve these goals?

AFAIK the sld stuff is  mostly managed by Geoserver. It will be very
difficult change the code to meet your expectations.
I think that is more efficient to use (and maybe contribute) to
geoserver explorer  plugin [0] and Opengeo explorer plugin [1] to
integrate Qgis and geonode.. have already tried them?

Amedeo Fadini

[0] https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/geoserverexplorer/
[1] https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-suite-plugin