[GeoNode-users] google api policy

István Szőcs borohoro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 04:04:34 PDT 2016

I've filled the key over there too and then I tried uncommenting the line,
still no help.

I've signed up for a mapquest key also but I don't have luck with that
neither, still not recognizing the keys.

here's the updated local_settings.py:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6xaw_lJzhEAMldNNjFaNVJDajQ&usp=sharing

And no, I'm not able to load the google layers using the "Add layer" in map
composer, no baselayer shows up.

István