[GeoNode-users] Issue with getting Geonode GUI working

Franklin, Chris CFranklin at AngloGoldAshanti.com
Wed Aug 10 00:36:01 PDT 2016

Sorry Amedeo,

Using windows server 2012 R2.

[cid:image001.png at 01D1F31C.E2CF3800]

Chris Franklin
GIS and Database Co-ordinator
Exploration Australia
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D1F31C.E2D4DD50]
Tel:         +61 08 9425 4719
Fax:        +61 08 9425 4650
Email:      cfranklin at anglogoldashanti.com<mailto:cfranklin at anglogoldashanti.com>

Consider the environment. Think before you print.

From: Amedeo Fadini [mailto:amefad at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 August 2016 3:30 PM
To: Franklin, Chris
Cc: geonode-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [GeoNode-users] Issue with getting Geonode GUI working

Hi Chris,

Ok I have installed Geonode 2.4 for windows, I have Geoserver working, but I don’t have the GeoNode interface coming up. – I have set localhost to aupegis03 (local domain name)

I get this error:

[...]
More information about this error may be available in the server error log

Maybe Python, WSGi or Postgis are not working as expected. Could you provide the last part of the mentioned Apache error log?
I don't know windows installation but I think it could be in
C:\GeoNode-2.4.x\Apache2\logs

directory or something similar.

Have you followed each step in this guide?
http://docs.geonode.org/en/latest/tutorials/install_and_admin/win_bin_install/win_binary_installer.html#win-binary-installer
It seems pretty updated.

Which version of windows are you working with?

Amedeo

This email, and its attachments, is subject to important warnings and disclaimers which are legally incorporated into this email in terms of Section 11(3) of the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. The full text of the warnings and disclaimers, together with the company details and directors is available by clicking on http://www.anglogoldashanti.com/en/Pages/legal.aspx