[GeoNode-users] german translation

Julien Collaer julien.collaer at opengeode.be
Thu Aug 18 04:42:23 PDT 2016

Hello,

I will perform a transifex sycing as soon as possible (i hope today but
before monday).

After the sycing the translations will be pushed onto geonode (po mo files
for all languages) after PR merge, but the newest strings to be translated
will be avaibles in transifex directly. If you are planning to translate it
directly I'll wait the translations to make the PR.

Regards,

Julien