[GeoNode-users] How to disable /people/ and /groups/ pages to all users or defined groups of users?

Kevin Côté Kevin.Cote2 at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Aug 29 09:20:56 PDT 2016

Hi,

I want to restrain access to the /people/ and to /groups/ pages to all
users (if possible and not to complicated, all users except superusers).

I know there is the AUTH_EXEMPT_URLS config that can be tuned to allow
access to defined URLs to unregistered users, but what I want is a way
to disable the people and groups page to everyone or to allow just a
defined type of users. I want to make sure that theses pages can't be
accessed by typing "website.url/people/" or "website.url/groups/".

I hope I'm clear !

Thanks a lot