[GeoNode-users] updating metadata

admire addloe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 03:09:49 PDT 2016

Hi

I have generated a metadata document in iso format and I cannot preserve
this metadata using a database layer. How can I update my supplementary
information to match the metadata generated by geoserver..

I have attached a pic of how my xml looks like initially and if i copy
my supplementary information I get an wrong xml generated.

Alternatively where does the metadata document  for a database/geonode
layer get stored. I have read that the metadata generated by geonode is
stored in the postgres database but I could not locate which table it
is. Can I basically go in and do inserts for my supplementary information.

Regards